Use of the Mediaboard FREE and PRO Version as well as the Disclaimer.
Software License Terms
Use of the Mediaboard FREE License
- The Mediaboard FREE license is a free and non-expiring license with free updates.
- The Mediaboard FREE license entitles you to unrestricted, private use, use in schools and universities or for educational purposes.
- The Mediaboard FREE license allows unlimited copying. This means that any FREE license or copy thereof may be copied and distributed indefinitely and without any restrictions or surcharge.
- Support via ticket system without guaranteed response time (SLA), no email or chat support.
- The Mediaboard FREE Version is and remains free.
Use of the Mediaboard PRO License
- The Mediaboard PRO license is a non-expiring license with free updates and upgrades.
- The Mediaboard PRO license entitles you to private, educational and commercial unrestricted use.
- The Mediabaord PRO license allows you to copy an original board at no extra cost as often as the purchased license permits (1:1 inclusive copy). All other copies (replicas) can be charged with a category top-up so you can create new categories or edit existing ones.
- Support via Ticket System, e-mail or chat (SLA 24 hours).
Disclaimer for the Mediaboard FREE and PRO Software
This disclaimer is accepted by the user every time the software is used.
- We successfully tested Mediaboard and released it as stable from version number 2.x However, malfunctions could occur due to an infinite number of possible combinations of installed hardware and software among different users.
- Therefore we provide the software and your documentation hereby expressly “as is” and without any warranty for function, correctness or accuracy.
- For any direct or indirect damage – in particular damage to other software, damage to hardware, damage due to loss of use and damage due to inoperability of the software, the provider cannot be held liable.
- The author and AG Computing makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or provision for a specific purpose.
- Under no circumstances will the author or our suppliers be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, including any loss of income, loss of property, or other damages arising or arising as a result of the use or inability to use the Software, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Only the user bears any consequences of using this software. If you disagree with this disclaimer, you must not use the software.