Ancient History (Alexander) – 18 cards, 471 MB
001. Parents and Childhood (Website)
002. Rounded Education (Website)
Aristotle, Leonidas, Lysimachus.
003. Prince Regent (PPT)
In Charge of Royal Seal. Hegemony of Macedonia.
004. Long Live The King (Website)
King of Macedonia. Consolidation of Power.
005. Campaigns and Conquests (DOCX)
11,000 miles. 13 years.
006. Persian Conquest (PPT)
The biggest conquest yet in history.
007. Won Mediterranean Coast (Website)
Syria, Phonecia and Egypt. Isolating Persian fleet from maritime bases.
008. In Mesopotamia (MP4)
Striking at the heart of the Persian empire.
009. Battle of Guagamela (Webvideo)
Leader of the Greeks, overlord in Asia Minor and pharaoh of Egypt.
010. Bablyon Welcomes King (JPG)
Susa releasing fabulous amounts of silver and gold.
011. Eastwards to Central Asia (Website)
Connecting western Iran with provinces east of the great central desert.
012. Asia Minor Battle Issus (Webvideo)
“Don’t worry mother, he is Alexander too.”
013. Consolidation of Empire (JPG)
3 Continents, 5.2 million square kilometres.
014. Invasion of India (Website)
Battle on the Left Bank of the Hydaspes and Alexandria Nicea
015. 70 Cities Racial Fusion (Webvideo)
Adopted foreign customs in order to rule ethnically diverse .
016. Global Trade Network (Website)
Increased trade and contracts between East and West.
017. More Hellenistic Culture (PPT)
Greek ideas, culture, lifestyle spread to conqurered nations.
018. The Great? Rank & Legacy (MP4)
King, Commander, Politican, Scholar, Explorer
+ Screenshot & Manual
Mediaboard Content Packages are a straight forward way of receiving and delivering a collection of digital content using Mediaboard. Rather than spending time searching for different types of content, users can run multimedia content directly from a content package in their board. Content packages can be created with Mediaboard as well as imported from other boards.
Be part of a growing content exchange community where valuable information sources are collected, designed, packaged and shared.
A Mediaboard Content Package can be viewed when it is imported into the Mediaboard app. It will then appear as a new category.
Steps to import a content package:
- Start Mediaboard and click the community icon in the Category Panel (left top arrow).
- In the next window, go the folder that contains the content package (zip) and select the package. Click “Open”.
- Click “Import” to start the import.