About Porsche Digital – 6 cards, 8 MB
001. Ideas Laboratory (Website)
Moving closer to digital transformation
002. Porsche Information Systems (Website)
003. Digitisation (Website)
Digital technologies in the automotive development.
004. Taking on Tech Giants (Webvideo)
Porsche Digital – Silicon Valley
005. Porsche and X Box (Website)
006. Vehicle of the Future (PDF)
+ Screenshot & Manual
Mediaboard Content Packages are a straight forward way of receiving and delivering a collection of digital content using Mediaboard. Rather than spending time searching for different types of content, users can run multimedia content directly from a content package in their board. Content packages can be created with Mediaboard as well as imported from other boards.
Be part of a growing content exchange community where valuable information sources are collected, designed, packaged and shared.
A Mediaboard Content Package can be viewed when it is imported into the Mediaboard app. It will then appear as a new category.
Steps to import a content package:
- Start Mediaboard and click the community icon in the Category Panel (left top arrow).
- In the next window, go the folder that contains the content package (zip) and select the package. Click “Open”.
- Click “Import” to start the import.