About Porsche Engineering – 39 cards, 115 MB
001. Endurance Classic Le Mans (MP4)
002. Boxster “E” (MP4)
003. Harley Davidson Revolution (Website)
004. Porsche Engineering Services (Website)
005. Vehicle Study Chinese Market (Website)
006. Daimler-Benz Premium Engine (Website)
007. McClaren Racing Engine (Website)
008. Airbus Cockpit (JPG)
009. Wiessach Development Center (Website)
010. Type 356 Sports Car (JPG)
011. Type 80 World Speed Record Car (Website)
012. The People’s Car (Website)
013. F. Porsche Design Office (Website)
014. Prince Henry Car (Website)
015. Electromobility Pioneer (MP4)
016. Accelerating (Webvideo)
017. Anti-Slip Regulation (Website)
018. Anti-sway Bars (JPG)
019. Cermaic and Composite Brakes (JPG)
020. Gear Changing (Website)
021. Limited Slip Differentials (JPG)
022. New Porsche Technology (Website)
023. Porsche Active Suspension (Website)
024. Porsche Engines (Folder)
025. Porsche Doppelkupplung (Website)
026. Porsche Stability Management (Webvideo)
027. Porsche Traction Management (Webvideo)
028. Porshe Transmissions (Webvideo)
029. Sportomatic (JPG)
030. Springs and Shock Absorbers (Website)
031. Spyder (Website)
032. The Tyres (Website)
033. Tiptronic (Website)
034. Tuning Suspension (Webvideo)
035. Tyre speed ratings (Website)
036. Tyre Pressures (Website)
037. Tyre Slip Angles (PDF)
038. VarioCam Plus (PDF)
039. Variable Turbine Geometry (Website)
+ Screenshot & Manual
Mediaboard Content Packages are a straight forward way of receiving and delivering a collection of digital content using Mediaboard. Rather than spending time searching for different types of content, users can run multimedia content directly from a content package in their board. Content packages can be created with Mediaboard as well as imported from other boards.
Be part of a growing content exchange community where valuable information sources are collected, designed, packaged and shared.
A Mediaboard Content Package can be viewed when it is imported into the Mediaboard app. It will then appear as a new category.
Steps to import a content package:
- Start Mediaboard and click the community icon in the Category Panel (left top arrow).
- In the next window, go the folder that contains the content package (zip) and select the package. Click “Open”.
- Click “Import” to start the import.