About Porsche design – 27 cards, 12 MB
001. Ferdinand Alexander Porsche (Webvideo)
Father of the Iconic Sports Car.
002. Porsche Panamera (Webvideo)
Porsche Designers Comment.
003. Best Porsche Concept Cars (Webvideo)
Models to tease the enthusiasts.
004. Porsche Type 754 T7 (JPG)
1959 – Prototype made in 1961 and later became 911.
005. Porsche 989 (JPG)
1988 – Precursor to Panamera sedan and first four-door.
006. Porsche Cayenne Cabriolet (JPG)
2002 – Stood out as one of the most unusual designs similar to Targa models.
007. Porsche 918 Spyder (JPG)
2010 – Current flagship hybrid hypercar. Production 918 ended up looking almost the same.
008. Porsche Electric Supercar (MP4)
2015 – Conceptual design of the Mission E. Four-seat all-electric sports sedan.
009. Porsche Design DNA (Webvideo)
Michael Mauer: Five Answers on Design
010. Design Boom (Website)
Interview with automotive designer Pinky Lai: Porsche 996, Boxter and Cayman
+ Screenshot & Manual
Mediaboard Content Packages are a straight forward way of receiving and delivering a collection of digital content using Mediaboard. Rather than spending time searching for different types of content, users can run multimedia content directly from a content package in their board. Content packages can be created with Mediaboard as well as imported from other boards.
Be part of a growing content exchange community where valuable information sources are collected, designed, packaged and shared.
A Mediaboard Content Package can be viewed when it is imported into the Mediaboard app. It will then appear as a new category.
Steps to import a content package:
- Start Mediaboard and click the community icon in the Category Panel (left top arrow).
- In the next window, go the folder that contains the content package (zip) and select the package. Click “Open”.
- Click “Import” to start the import.